Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Day of Atonement 2016 on October 13th maybe the Rapture, the gathering, the resurrection

Day of Atonement 2016 (October 13th) maybe the gathering, the resurrection, the Rapture and the Day of the Lord begins then. Jer 31:31-36

According to Psalm 118=2018, then Armageddon would be on the Day of Atonement in 2018 and the Messianic Kingdom would begin on the Feast of Tabernacles in 2018.  The Day of Trumpet for the resurrection would be 2017 if Psalm 117 =2017.
    Rapture years I have heard so far: 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2021, 2024, 2028-2031.
 Renee M and 9Nania videos point to 2020 as the end of Tribulation and 2024 as the End of Sin
 
If Passover may equal Day of Trumpet, then would not Feast of First Fruits = Resurrection on Day of Atonement? Inquiring minds want your opinions on this mirror image, please?
 
 

David A. Roberg Sr. Feastival of GOD shows his eternal plan of redemption!
 

Johnny Ash Matt 24:36 refers to Passover, Pentecost, Day of Trumpet and Day of Atonement being the rapture days. If Day of Trumpet was not one as some expected, then would Day of Atonement be the next one.

 
 
Johnny Ash An acquaintance told me that she saw a blue orb in the sky (Hopi blue star--Helion) and saw her children being killed in Albuquerque and the next thing she knew was that she was talking to someone in the Messianic Kingdom. I suspect the blue orb to show up 2 days out from Day of Atonement so would DoA be the next rapture timeframe or will it be Passover. My earthquake dream also points to this week's timeframe.
 

 

Rhonda Doerr Johnny Ash brother Johnny the Holy Spirit revealed to me on Yom Teruah..that it starts on Feast of Trumpets/Yom Teruah...and lasts for 10 days and then the "final trump/LAST TRUMP" is blown at the end of Day of Atonement. It is a Wake up/Alarm/War and a time of sentencing during the10 days of Awe..then the "judgment on Day of Atonement. And the Israelites also believe in the gathering to all those that say "the gathering is not real" it is Deut 30:3.

 

Johnny Ash Day of Atonement is the Last Trump=Jn 6:40, 44, 54 so then that means Day of Atonement is the resurrection.

 

Rhonda Doerr Johnny Ash yep...just what year??? I pray it is this year!

 

 
Rhonda Doerr if this year is truly the Jubilee the year of redemption/liberty when is the last day/year of the acceptable day of the LORD and then turn to the day of vengenence as spoken in Isaiah? (Isa 61:1-2)
 

Johnny Ash Two Jewish brothers believe it is this year as well. Deut 24:5=Jn 6:40, 44,54. Isaiah says 3 times that the Day of the Lord is a one year event and it ends on Day of Atonement with Armageddon, so therefore this DoA would be the gathering. I just needed some feedback because I was expecing Yom Teruah to be the rapture.

 

 
Johnny Ash A teacher said the new year begins on the Day of Atonement and not Yom Teruah.
 

 
Rhonda Doerr Johnny Ash seems right now from what HOLY SPIRIT showed me the Last Trump is Day of Atonement...
 

 
Rhonda Doerr New Year is only on Nissan...It is the 7th month it is the end of the year in scripture...BUT Jubilee ends on Day of Atonement..per scripture.
 

 

Johnny Ash being autistic, it is hard for me to understand things unless someone gives me a key and you did that. Thankyou!!!

 

Rhonda Doerr Johnny Ash new year in 7th month is a Babylon tradition..they have 2 new years one in spring and one in fall..this is where that came from

 

Johnny Ash So Day of Atonement begins the civil new year and not Yom Teruah.

 

Rhonda Doerr Jubliee trumpet is blown on the Day of atonement the YEAR BEFORE the JUBLIEE so people can prepare!!! Leviticus 25:9 Then shall thou cause the Trumpet of the Jubilee to sound on the tenth day of the seventh month, in the day of atonement shall ye make the trumpet sound throughout the land. 10 And ye shall hallow the fiftieth year, and proclaim liberty throughout all the land unto all the inhabitants thereof, it shall be a jubilee unto you; and ye shall return every man unto his possession, and ye shall return every man unto his family.....

 

Rhonda Doerr Johnny Ash Leviticus 23:23-25
23 And the Lord spake unto Moses, saying,
24 Speak unto the children of Israel, saying, In the seventh month, in the first day of the month, shall ye have a sabbath, a memorial of blowing of trumpets, an holy convocation.
25 Ye shall do no servile work therein: but ye shall offer an offering made by fire unto the Lord. _____This new year is a Babylonian tradition(they have 2 new year celebrations one in spring and one in fall) they brought back from captivity and is a tradition of man. The head of the year or the new year per the CREATOR, MOST HIGH GOD YAHUVAH is in the 1st month when the barley is AVIV (aka Abib) in the land of Israel at the sighting of the new moon. Exodus 12:2, Exodus 13:4, Exodus 34:18 ct. The Jubilee is the 50th year but also the 1st year of the Sabbath land cycle it announces so people can prepare  on the day of atonement...but the regular year ends at the last day before the new moon in the month the barley is ripe in Israel.

 

 
Johnny Ash So that means that the 144,000 will stay around until Pesach.
 

 

Rhonda Doerr yes the Word says 5 months...right?

 

 

Johnny Ash So I have 6 months to go.

 

 

Rhonda Doerr Johnny Ash are not one of the elect?

 

 

Johnny Ash You are my beloved bride who I love was told to me by Yeshua in 2007. In 2014 I had a dream again of a song and words and in 2015, I found out that I am a Jew.

 

 

Rhonda Doerr Johnny Ash Then if HE gathers HIS BRIDE for the MARRIAGE FEAST you will be there with the rest of the Bride..I am a bride also.

 

 

Johnny Ash He also said: May my Shalom that passes all understanding cover your body, soul, spirit and mind for all of eternity.

 

Johnny Ash Yes, but the 144,000 are also brides as well.

 

 

Rhonda Doerr Johnny Ash Did anything happen to you last night?

 

 

Johnny Ash No, I just had normal dreams.

 

 

Johnny Ash There are still 2 unfulfilled dreams left after the earthquake dream.

 

 

Rhonda Doerr When I went to bed after praying and reading the Word...I closed my eyes and like a seal came down from heaven and hit my forehead..it did not hurt..but it jerked me...I know I was sealed by YAHUVAH.

 

 

Johnny Ash I usually wake up 3 to times throughout the night.

 

 
Johnny Ash One dream after the earthquake is with my wife and after that one is the Fema Camp dream so I already know that I will be beheaded.
 

 

Johnny Ash Do you want to read my testimony even though parts of it is online? Facebook: John Ashcraft, Albuquerque, NM

 

 


 

 

Rhonda Doerr Johnny Ash is it on your blog...I started reading your blog..but haven't gotten back to it...a lot of info

 

David A. Roberg Sr. Ellijah must return first

 

 

Johnny Ash David. When you are in the will of God, you do His will and not yours. He shows me His will for my life in dreams and visions. I go where i am told to go from dreams and obedience to those dreams.

 

 

Johnny Ash Most of my dreams have a starting point and some have parts. The Russel Burton dream has 7 parts and its end is on Yom Kippur.
Russel dream was 3 to 5 years ago but began in 2015 in the Summer.

 

 

Johnny Ash David, so far I have seen myself in two dreams with a mirror. One was a Santa Claus dream because I am a giver of all my possessions and the other one was in a bathroom with a mirror and wearing an orange jumpsuit. Both dreams had a white beard down to my naval and my hair on the head was shoulder length.

 

 

Johnny Ash Ray my caregiver and friend had a dream where we were fighting people with ashen faces and I have had dreams of praying and healing people.

No comments: