Monday, September 21, 2015

Nibiru and dreams

Nibiru and dreams

In June, 2015 I was attending an afternoon Bible study taught by a female Jewish teacher at Calvery East in Albuquerque, NM.

A lady was there and I had mentioned my two cents worth during the Psalm discussion to the teacher and this lady decided to talk to me afterwards. I told her something using the Bible as a study tool and then she decided to tell me her dream. This is what she said:
I looked up and saw a blue orb in the sky and chaos was going on around me. I had seen my children die and then next thing I notice is that I am sitting in heaven on some grass and talking to this lady next to me.

In Hopi language, the blue orb is Nibiru. They know it is coming.

Dream 2 from BEe. She lives in Canada. We met at Heavenawaits.wordpress.com while arguing against a man named Jim on one of the articles.
OK, last night I woke up suddenly, then squinted at the time it was 3:26 but then turned and went back to sleep. It was at this time of sleep that I saw POTUS in my dream - this whole scene just came out of nowhere. The room is like a courtroom or a senate and there was a man sitting at a large desk like a judge, his face was hazy/unrecognizable. However POTUS is dressed in black incl. black shoes and looks even blacker than usual. He comes walking, from the left side of the man/judge at the desk, and with his back to this judge, goes prostrate on the floor worshiping - this worship was to allah. He then gets up, turns and goes back the same way from the left of the judge. In a few seconds he comes walking the same way, but this time with a small black cover Bible in his right hand. He puts the Bible on the floor on the same spot he worshiped, then he takes off his right shoe, he had white socks on, socks like an ankle support, and with his right foot he stamps on the right corner of the Bible. I was standing right in front of him watching all this going on but when he stamped on the Bible I was furious and I said - may plagues come upon you and may fire rain down upon you and your family ... then I woke up again.

So what do you think this is? I usually forget dreams but some dreams like this one are vivid in my mind and a few previous ones had a tremendous impact on my life.

My answer: 3:26= 3/26 or March 26th (Feast of First Fruits) and Trumpet judgment 1 begins.

Black, applied to the hair (Lev_13:31; Son_5:11), the complexion (Son_1:5), and to horses (Zec_6:2, Zec_6:6). The word rendered “brown” in Gen_30:32 (R.V., “black”) means properly “scorched”, i.e., the colour produced by the influence of the sun's rays. “Black” in Job_30:30 means dirty, blackened by sorrow and disease. The word is applied to a mourner's robes (Jer_8:21; Jer_14:2), to a clouded sky (1Ki_18:45), to night (Mic_3:6; Jer_4:28), and to a brook rendered turbid by melted snow (Job_6:16). It is used as symbolical of evil in Zec_6:2, Zec_6:6; Rev_6:5. It was the emblem of mourning, affliction, calamity (Jer_14:2; Lam_4:8; Lam_5:10).  e-sword Easton

My dream was wondering when the time of the start of the trumpet judgments would begin: 3 times a computer generated sentence came up and it said: March 15, April 15, May 15 for destruction and death (meaning Rosh Chodesh).

I have been questioning for the longest time as to when will each judgment sign occur and I posted it to my Feast Dates Introduction that it could be on Rosh Chodesh, Day 4, or on an Sabbath.
At the House. It is really a hot day. I am talking to a neighbor and we are standing on the asphalt of my driveway (North to south driveway). My soles on my shoes begin to melt. On both sides of the driveway, water comes to the surface. (Note: MY water table is 450 feet deep and I do not have drip lines along the driveway).
The next portion, I am in a field behind my house in the mountains and the ground is shaking heavily but not heavy enough to knock down buildings. I see two people running towards me out of the west and I join them and begin running as well to the east.
Just as I begin to run, I wake up.

Rev 8:1 And when he had opened the seventh seal, there was silence in heaven about the space of half an hour. Question: What day does this half hour refer to in Jewish days Sabbath days? I think it refers to the Day of Atonement but I could be mistaken. Send me an e-mail and let me know.
Rev 8:2 And I saw the seven angels which stood before God; and to them were given seven trumpets.
Rev 8:3 And another angel came and stood at the altar, having a golden censer; and there was given unto him much incense, that he should offer it with the prayers of all saints upon the golden altar which was before the throne.
Rev 8:4 And the smoke of the incense, which came with the prayers of the saints, ascended up before God out of the angel's hand.
Rev 8:5 And the angel took the censer, and filled it with fire of the altar, and cast it into the earth: and there were voices, and thunderings, and lightnings, and an earthquake.

At this time frame I believe the believers will be taken up on Rev 8:7. If Nibiru begins Revelation 8:7 possibly on Feast of First Fruits according to Gill Broussard's research, then the earthquake may be on Passover. The story of Ruth points to this time frame.
   Future evidence shows that Fall is when the Day of the Lord begins on the Day of Trumpet with the rapture and Day of Atonement begins the Day of the Lord. First sliver of the New Moon is when each judgment would be poured out.

Update  Dream from a girl 1/6/2016

I had this dream on January 6th 2016. When I woke up it was very fresh; it was in my mind. It was nighttime, I was looking up and there was a bright moon, but it was different than the bright moons I’ve seen out. It looked like red shade cloth spread widely across the moon. Around the moon was the most intense meteor shower I had ever seen or imagined. The meteors began to fall to earth like rain. As it did everything began to burn up. I grabbed a gun and some gear and tried to escape with the few people that I know. As we looked for shelter, there was none. Saw military drones or jets were taking off in the direction of the firestorm. Money was completely worthless. Traffic was backed up bumper to bumper in a certain direction. I heard a voice say: “Day of atonement. The cleansing is here….. I then woke up.

 From Germany
I dreamed at the end of June in 2015 that I am on a meadow and that it is nice weather and that many people were on the meadow who looked at the sky. On the sky 5 -7 objects like balls and with various size came nearer and nearer to the earth and became biger and biger. I got a big shock and wanted to flee and woke up in that moment. - Usually I forget dreams quickly, but this dreams walked behind me days and weeks.


This sheds light on the dreams LORD gave me back in 2014 pertaining to floods and ice (see my video #46: https://youtu.be/LTVbY36d0pc). In fact, many of the dreams and visions given to me since 2013 are starting to materialize this year. Hmmmmmm, could 2017 be the year associated w/my Amos 3:7 / Jeremiah 51:27 "October 15" banner vision - to expect Rev8's Trumps to sound? After all, 2017 could be the end of Jer25:12, Dan9:2, and Zech1:12's 70-year probation given to modern-day Babylon (US) for UN voting to internationalize Jerusalem. Coincidentally, the Doomsday Clock was devised in 1947; 1947 + Jer25:12's 70 years = 2017. But then again if Jer25:12's 70-year probation clock started when Israel was "granted" statehood, then 2018 is the year of my "October 15" banner vision (see Amos 3:7 and Jeremiah 51:27). Regardless of precise day and year the Trumps sound, now would be a good time for all to take God seriously - to seek eternal salvation via His Son, Yeshua/Jesus Christ - as time is short, and eternity in hell or heaven is forever. FMI, see my 1-page Tribulation Chart, video #100. Shalom.

allnewspipeline.com/MT_Taylor_Massive_Earthquake_Coming.php


smd

Donna Taliercio , just as l read your vission,the Lord gave you,l was just remembering about my wife, she went home with the Lord on 2013, but a year before she passed on, she had a dream ,and we believe this came,from the Lord, in her dream , she called me to come out of the house , to look at this large planet which was on the west side or on the Pacific Ocean side ,and it appeared like reddish & orange in color , she said it was very close to our earth, and, where l live we have mountain that face us. and in the dream it look like mud was working it self over the mountains. We did not instand the dream than, but l wonder now that this,planet could the planet they call nibiru, which they say will cause very large title waves from the ocean, and that kinda explains the mud, coming from the mountains., l though I share this , because of your vision

Lucky Selva
 I was given a rapture dream in 2015 which spoke about a second sun coming in collision course with the Earth. Just when the earth was disintegrating and falling apart the Rapture took place and my family my parents and I were raptured into the sky. it was this dream that led me to finding out about Planet X and the second sun.

edpanu1960
I had a very similar dream back in the late 70s or early 80s. I was with my stepmother walking with containers to get some water, for there was a great drought. while we where walking I notice this bright red heavenly body where previously there was none. So I looked and said to companion, "Look, that is the star of which Revelation speaks". At that time I woke up and the passage of Revelation 8:10-11 immediately came to my mind.

1 comment:

John Ashcraft said...

Today you meet your maker. Today you meet your maker. Repeating phrase continually.

I just had a dream reminding me of a dream 6 months ago. I was on Marble street in Albuquerque, NM (where most of my dreams take place) and I was seeing Planet X seven days out and then 2 miles away. In the 7 days out, it was the size of the Moon and you could see a ring of light from it and it had light and dark outlines on it but it was black. At 2 miles away it was the size of the earth or larger and lit up as bright as the Moon. It rolled in within a split second. In this dream, it was Southeast of Albuquerque. I heard voices coming from it speaking in all languages saying: "Today you meet your maker!!!!".
The character today in the dream was from China who I was talking to. He reminded me of the dream 6 months ago when I broadcasted out in a telephone or portable phone that a big star was on its way to depopulate the earth. In that dream, the star was Northeast of Albuquerque and there were UFO's with it in all shapes and sizes.